• Wake up Call and Breakfast
• Participate in the ploughing experience, beadwork lessons for the ladies, herbs digging and collection for the men, and other typical chores in the rural Zulu family.
• Consultation with the real Sangoma, the mediator of the living and the spiritual world.
• Guests will walk to a different Zulu homestead where lunch will be served.
• The Shebeen Experience is a must see - Drink umqombothi or quarter beer / soft drink and interact with the locals to catch up on the latest community gossip. Walk back to your Homestead once you have had enough fun.
• Dinner will be served and then you can spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
• Other fun activities will be co-ordinated as required as our experience is not forced. Our aim is for our Guests to experience the way in which the Zulu people in the rural communities really live.
• Wake up Call
• Departure (a stopover at the local Primary school to give Guests an opportunity to interact with children who walk distance everyday to get a slice of education. These children have dreams, and your visit will give them hope that their dream will one day be fulfilled)